Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 22, 2007 - Doubts

I'm not so sure I like Brianna's daycare provider. She seems nice enough and all. But when I went to pick her up this evening, I was about half an hour early. It was 9:45pm, and Brianna was still up. Usually when I go to pick her up, she's in bed. Then again, usually when I go to pick her up, it's closer to 10:30pm. So was tonight just a fluke? Or does the daycare lady only put her to bed a little before I get there? I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she tried to put Brianna down, but she screamed bloody murder. Brianna does that at times, especially when she has had a really good nap during the day, and is not ready for bed yet.

Really, I don't know how much longer I'm going to need the daycare provider. I'm going back to school in December, so I will need someone to watch Brianna while I'm in class, but I really don't know if I'm going to be working until then. I'm THINKING I'll keep working till December 1st. But the daycare is going to be closed from Nov 19 through Thanksgiving weekend. So I won't be able to work during that week, which really might end up causing issues. Then again, if I don't qualify for the apartment subsidy, after nagging my boss to fill out the paperwork so that I can get it, I will have to quit working anyway. There's no telling when another subsidy might open up, and I really need it before I start my classes, because I won't be working while I'm going to school. Argh! So frustrating! Heck, I just need a man! Someone to take care of me, and help me through these hard times.

No comments:

Siggie

Siggie
Photobucket