Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 6, 2008 - I've HAD it!

Okay, I know I've been complaining about my sister a lot lately, but this time, seriously, I've about had it!

I tacked on $150 a month to her rent for groceries, toilet paper, soap, etc, because she wasn't helping buy anything. I told her before she got paid the time before last that she needed to buy toilet paper. She didn't. I ended up having to use money I had set aside for gas to buy tp, because she blew her check. So, she gripes and moans about having to pay $150 a month for that, saying I don't spend that much, and she wants to know how much of that $300 total a month I spend on stuff she doesn't use. So I told her, "Let's see...I bought a $10 pack of diapers, some deodorant, and tampons." But wait. She uses the deodorant and tampons because shes' too lazy to buy her own. So that means out of $300 worth of groceries and stuff this month, $10 was on stuff she won't use. If she gripes next month, she can buy her own darn soap, tp, deodorant, tampons, food, etc.

Okay, so that's not all. My sister has two jobs. One part time, one full time. She pulls in more money per month than I do, by far. But who do you think is always borrowing money from whom? And I have more bills to pay! I have $120 a month car insurance bill that she doesn't pay! I have other bills that she doesn't pay!

Oh, wait, it gets better. Sarah was scheduled to work from 8:30-4:30 on Saturday at the full time job, and from 5:00-10:00 at JC Penney. She went out partying on Friday night, and then called in sick to both jobs! Then, she showed up at home, showered, got dressed, and went out again at 8:30 last night! She was supposed to work from 8:30-4:30 again today. But she called in AGAIN! And now she's out SHOPPING! Did she bother to call me and let me know that she was okay? NO! Did she stop to think that, having not heard from her in 22 hours, I might be a bit worried? NO! I am just so SICK of her irresponsible, teenager attitude! If she calls in to work because she's hung over ONE MORE TIME, she's GONE! I'm serious. She can pack her sh*t and leave, and I'll throw a party in her wake!

I am SICK of cleaning up after her, cooking for her, doing her laundry, picking UP her laundry, throwing away her trash, supplying her every little need, loaning her money, then having her nit pick about just how much she OWES me, having her complain when I want to DO something. I mean, heaven FORBID I should ask her to watch Brianna for a night so I can go out and DO something anymore! The only time I get to go out anymore is if Mary takes Brianna, or if I pay a babysitter. And then, it's usually with my SISTER, because she doesn't think it's RIGHT for me to go out by myself, and considers it her duty to go out with me! I mean, yeah, it's nice to be able to hang out once in a while. But it's also nice to get out on my own and feel HUMAN. To go out on a date once in a while! I am just so completely SICK and TIRED of all this cr*p!

I'm dead serious. If she pulls a stunt like this just one more time, she's gone. I don't care if I have to scrimp and save every penny, or borrow from Mary or Damien to make ends meet. I'd rather do that and not have to deal with her antics. That is IT!

1 comment:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

AMAN SISTA'! On a lighter note, I sure am glad Adam doesn't ask me what I buy he doesn't use. Um, 35 dollar shampoo (I buy him suave!), $28 bronzer, tanning, boobs, need I go on. If men only knew what wives really spent their hard earned money on.... Luv ya girl!

Siggie

Siggie
Photobucket