Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008 - Survey Says...

Adopted this from Jessica's blog.

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Probably same as Jessica...Taco Bell. Sometimes I just don't feel like eating a burger or fried chicken. But even when nothing sounds appetizing, if I get something at Taco Bell, it is good. Except that one time when the chicken was all dried out and yucky...

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Applebee's or Red Robin

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Typically 10-15%, sometimes, if I'm feeling generous, more. Really, when my sister and I go to a sitdown restaurant, 10-15% of the check is only about $2-3.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Umm...none...I get tired of food quickly. I'm not big on food, really. I wish we could exist without it.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Hawaiian. That's Ham, pineapple and olives. Occasionally tomato. If my sister isn't here.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. butter and a little bit of jelly or jam. Usually strawberry or seedless blackberry

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Me and Brianna last August at Foster Lake

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Just the one in the living room

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right handed

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Yes. Tonsils and adenoids, gall bladder, and a child. Oh, and I think a couple of bone shards from my nose when the doctor straightened it back out after the crash.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Hmm...I just carried a bag of clean laundry upstairs. But I think Brianna might be heavier, and I carried her into the house shortly before that. Then again, the basket of wet towels I carried downstairs earlier was exceedingly heavy. Talk about back breaking!

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes....been put under anesthesia. I blacked out, which caused our wreck. And I passed out again after the guy stopped to make sure Brianna and I were okay.

BULL****OLOLY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No, because then I'd spend all of my time worrying about that day.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I wouldn't change my first name. Someday, though, I'll change my last name. Maybe to McConnaughey or Depp or something like that....

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I don't know, really.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. dirt, sawdust, flies, I'm sure, growing up around goats, there has been a bit of manure in there, too...and hay. Lots of hay

Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life?
A. Not to my knowledge

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Well, I guess you could say the doctor did. I mean, she didn't let me bleed to death on the operating table during my c-section. So technically, my life was in her hands.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Possibly

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No....I'm not good with pain.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. As long as I could write in journals.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I might, depending on how tough times were.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. No way, no how.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No. Not a chance. Not for any amount of money. Unless my daughter's life was in danger.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing. I'm in my jammies now. I don't use my left pocket often, anyway.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Umm...I couldn't sit through the whole thing. I hated it.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Unless I am drunk, sick, or pregnant, I stand.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have my sister as a roommate. And Jess, Caspar does NOT live with you! He's here! He's mine!

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: Four or five, I think.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Last time I had any dealings with a police officer was August of 2005, when they were questioning me about the accident.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Always wanted to be a wife and mommy

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Mary, I think.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Sarah

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 3

Q: Season?
A: Summer....love the warmth and the green and the flowers. Summer here is generally relatively mild, so we still have lots of the spring blooms.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.

Q: Mood?
A: depressed.

Q: Listening to?
A: A Backyardigans song on Noggin

Q: Watching?
A: the computer screen. Brianna is watching Noggin behind me.

Q: Worrying about?
A. Too much.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To get Brianna out of her bed.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: I don't know. Go to sleep, I suppose.

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A: The Spiderwick Chronicles in theaters. We Own the Night on DVD.

Q: Do you smile alot?
A: Depends on the day and my mood. Somedays are better than others.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Most of the time. But I'm also shy.

No comments:

Siggie

Siggie
Photobucket