Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7, 2008 - Sweet Baby Girl

Okay, so, another blog about Brianna trying to crawl. It's simply amazing to see! She must've spent at least two hours today playing around, trying to learn to crawl, squirming around on the floor! And she has so much fun doing it! The transformation she has undergone since beginning more extensive therapy through Salem Rehab and Shriner's is amazing. She's trying to learn to crawl, she's learning to steer a power wheelchair, and she's simply amazing! I really never thought I could love someone so much.

On another note, today was a bit of a rough day for me, being a single mommy. So, I posted about it on the Single Mom's board. I didn't expect to get much of a response to my post, but the support was overwhelming! I even found out that one of the other mommies on the board has a son who is tube fed. It is so reassuring to know that there are other moms out there who, while they don't necessarily know firsthand what Brianna and I go through, are able to commiserate and offer such support. I was absolutely touched by the responses I received, to the point of tears. I truly have been blessed to have found such a loving and supportive online network. The mommies from the single parents board, the babies with cerebral palsy board, and the May 2005 board, particularly the Chatty Mommas, are all amazing. I know many of you are reading this now, and kudos to all of you for being such wonderful blessings in our lives. Thank you so much for being there for us!

1 comment:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Oh, You are so sweet! We love you too :) I'm so excited about Brianna's progress! Trying to crawl is a HUGE step! She'll get there, On "Brianna Time!" HUGS! Keep up the good work with updated blogs :)

Siggie

Siggie
Photobucket